SOLD - Fairphone 2: 130 Euro - SOLD

Hi,
I’m selling my Fairphone 2. It’s three years old and has a slight defect. The display often shows colored pixels. When I press the sides of the device, the normal display usually appears. So it seems to be a problem with the contacts between the core module and the display. The display itself seems to be fine.
Also all other parts seem to work. I just bought the battery a few months ago. I can send the old blue cover (see photo) as well as the original box. The used cover has slight signs of use. There is a protective foil on the display.
Possibly a mobile phone shop can repair the device. Or maybe one of you is interested in using the working parts as spare parts.
If needed I can send more photos.
I imagine 130 Euro incl. shipping costs for the device.

Why do you think its a problem with the contacts between the core module and the display? Have you already tried a screen replacement and it has the same problem with [mis]colored pixels?

No, I have not tested replacing the display. That this is a problem with the contacts is my guess, after reading many posts in the forums about the problem with the colored pixels.

Hi Benediktus,
what country would you be shipping from?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.