Fairphone 1 (London, UK)

Hello,
I am giving away my Fairphone 1. It is not charging at all, although the battery is still good. The screen is broken and some letters are hard to type, and the connection to the Wifi was taking ages. I used it for almost 5 years!!!
It would suit someone who needs pieces or battery.
If you’re interested, let me know, I only ask for you to cover the postage costs (I live in London, UK).

Thank you!!

1 Like

Maybe there is still an active one of the #fairphoneangels in UK (London; North England)?
E.g. @Chris_R?
For an angel such a device would be a kind of treasure chest, as it can be used to help more than one user.

Indeed, these are useful. I have a few spares already though, so if there is anyone else interested to help them keep theirs running then let them have it first, else I’m sure I can find use :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!
I had never heard about #fairphoneangels before. I hope someone is interested!
Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you!
I will wait then, if I don’t hear back from no one, it’s yours :wink:
Thank you so much! I’m happy that the phone can be useful! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi!

I’m locked out of my FP1 because the touch screen cracked so I can’t enter my login code.

So I’m looking for a spare screen to be able to retrieve data.
I already bought another phone, so my phone could serve as spare part donor after my own salvage operation.

I’m living in Belgium and struck out locally.

Thanks!

Jeroen

If your display still shows anything, you can connect a computer mouse via an OTG cable or adapter to control it. This should allow you to unlock it and save your data.

Hey Maria,

Where in London are you located? My phone’s motherboard is dead, so I’m looking for a donor FP1…

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.