Fabulous #EFCT18 Photo Contest 📷 (Everyone can take part!)

Fairphone office fun.
FP2 new camera, Google stock app.

6 Likes

It’s all down to you …

FP2 old camera

6 Likes

Only 87% battery left. I should better recharge. Better safe than sorry! :laughing: :laughing:

FP2, new camera.

8 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: :star: European Fairphoners Community Trip to Amsterdam 2018 (#EFCT18)

Try the new Fairphone Tahini cocktail

Category: FP2 old camera

2 Likes

A Fairphoner on audiotour in the palace of Amsterdam. FP2 old camera.

5 Likes

FP1 camera, Freestyle category

Did you try to reboot the tram?

5 Likes

Landmark.

5 Likes

bla

Mad @Friek not respecting the laws!!

10 Likes

There was no :champagne::wine_glass::cocktail::tropical_drink::beer::beers::clinking_glasses::tumbler_glass: in the bottle. I swear. Seriously. None.

2 Likes

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure :smirk:

3 Likes

One last glance of the IJ for the Fairphoners, on their way to the train home. FP2 old camera.

8 Likes

I extended both timelines! You can upload photos until 26th August. :slight_smile:

Ps: remember to stick to the rules as described in the first post. :wink:

2 Likes

FP2 old camera
The official Fairphone doorbell.

Edit by @Stefan: Freestyle category

6 Likes

Please tell me it’s not a Fairphone letterbox on the Caymans!? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

You were there one week too early, according to meta data. :wink:

2 Likes

It is not on the Caymans, it is right above a Facebook office :wink: you can decide for yourself which location is more evil. Luckily the Facebook people hide themselves behind walls of thick glass panels and protect their property with surveillance cameras, so FP’s company secrets (as well as people) won’t easily enter their office :slight_smile:.

3 Likes

Facebook built a wall and the users payed for it.

6 Likes

#WeLoveOurCommunity (Dopper bottle & Tony’s Chocolate - it’s not Tony’s, it’s mine!)

Category: FP2 Old Camera @ Fairphone Office

5 Likes

Todays fabulous view of Uetliberg in Zurich and the TV-Tower on top of it :slight_smile: The picture was taken with an Olympus XZ-2 while paragliding along the ridge. I connect my Fairphone 2 via bluetooth to an external barometer&GPS and use it for navigation. Because of the many restricted airspaces around Zurich this is essential.

Category: Non-smartphone camera

14 Likes