Extreme High Wifi radiation Peaks on FP3. Deal breaker?

Thank you very much Ralf for this kind offer. Yes I would be interested. There is a lot of conflicting info outhere. As soon as I find the space I’ll write you a mail. Please make sure to delete the mail like Amoun suggested. Have a good weekend!

Thank you very much Amounfor this service.
Have a good weekend!

1 Like

I see a very slight contradiction here… either the FP3 isn’t really a flamethrower, or you are willing to let other people die horribly :melting_face: after paying you for it :money_mouth_face: by buying your phone.

Which is it? :wink:

4 Likes

There is not just the issue of you displaying ‘private’ info publicy but it does encourage less well seasoned people to take the same path.

Then there is the forum that is a) responsible for any come back and b) being seasoned you may know that robots trawl forums for email addresses. If one find a succulent site they will return to feed putting more strain on the forum service, etc. etc. etc.

Can’t remember asking for moral advise. Most people make choices based on what they believe to be true. Some believe radiation is dangerous others don’t.
I am just here to learn what the different points of view are so I can make up my mind.