Everytime the FP earbuds connect, the phone calls the most recent number that was called

No, it stopped after manually disconnecting and reconnecting the earbuds, but it comes back again intermittently.

Did the support not come back to you at all concerning your ticket?

At the risk of preaching to the choir, there is a more thorough (i.e. more than just unpairing in the phone’s bluetooth settings) procedure of unpairing/resetting the earbuds from your Fairphone described in Fairphone’s TWS support article (article mentioned before, but I think the below was added later):

Unpair:

To clear the pairing records or reset your earbuds:

1. Put both earbuds back into the charging case
  2. Keep the cover open
  3. Push and hold the button on the bottom side until the LED lights blink ten times.

In case of issues (like mono instead of stereo): please unpair the earbuds and pair them again.

Some of you might have already known and applied this, but from briefly browsing through all the comments here, I wasn’t sure.

They did, but at the time it had stopped doing it so it wasn’t possible to follow up further. If yours is still ‘live’, happy to support your ticket as it is still happening to me but not as frequently (for whatever reason), it did this again maybe a week back but I unpaired and repaired (to fix another issue) and it is now not doing it again.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.