Ethical partners / resellers

I’m happy to read that, @Tina. It would be great for everyone. Thanks for
answering!

May we all be profoundly happy and peaceful.

2 Likes

Hi, I would like to refresh this topic since we are discussing it at the moment at fairmondo: https://forum.fairmondo.de/t/kollaboration-mit-fairrphone/446/4

I don’t know who is in charge of this here at Fairphone, but we will have some questions that need to be answered.

Since the next Fairphone is already in sight I would like to focus this topic a little more in the near future.

3 Likes

Hi,

I would advise you to take contact with the FairPhone team directly. On this forum, most of the people are just FP owners…

3 Likes

I’m notifying @anon70572005. Besides being Fairphone’s account manager, she is German, so she will also understand what you are talking about over at the Fairmondo Forum.

1 Like

Thank you. It was my effort to re-establish contact, and I think this has worked :smile:

1 Like

Yes, we have been in contact with Fairmondo for a while already, I have commented on this in this forum before. We would love to make a cooperation possible but in the past a full shop integration between the two systems was impossible and Fairmondo could not take stock at this point. We are also still a small team and capacity is also for us always a challenge. But we will stay in touch and hopefully for the next phone there will be a way to cooperate that benefits Fairmondo, Fairphone and our customers at the same time to take another step towards a fairer economy:)

4 Likes

As the discussion in the Fairmondo Forum goes, buying a stock of phones would not be too difficult this time. If there is anything I can do to help please tell me :smile:

2 Likes

See my List of resellers

1 Like