🇬🇧 🇫🇷 Error updating to android 7

Hi, I tried to update my Fairphone 2 to the last Android 7 through the Update application, it downloads the update, it restarts, the the update begins and then at about one third it says ‘error’ with a dead green android on the screen.
I have no clue where it goes wrong.

For the context, my fairphone 2 stopped taking battery charge since 2 weeks, I bought a new battery, nothing change, so I set my fairphone to factory mode, tried to install ubuntu touch but didn’t work, so I stayed to Android by Fairphone. The first screen when I start my fairphone 2 is : faurphone by ubuntu (or something like that) but then I have a normal Android.

I don’t know how to make a nice fresh start (I made the factory mode through the developper options and then with the menu you get when you push up volume and power to restart, I wiped all my datas).

====

J’ai essayé de mettre à jour mon Fairphone 2 vers le dernier Android 7 via l’application Update, il télécharge la mise à jour, il redémarre, la mise à jour commence et puis à environ un tiers il dit’erreur’ avec un android vert mort à l’écran.
Je n’ai aucune idée de ce qui ne va pas.

Pour le contexte, mon fairphone 2 a cessé de se charger depuis 2 semaines, j’ai acheté une nouvelle batterie, rien ne change, donc j’ai mis mon fairphone en mode usine, j’ai essayé d’installer ubuntu touch mais ça n’a pas marché, donc je suis resté sur Android by Fairphone. Le premier écran quand je démarre mon fairphone 2 est : fairphone par ubuntu (ou quelque chose comme ça) mais alors j’ai Android qui démarre normalement.

Je ne sais pas comment faire un bon nouveau départ (j’ai fait le mode usine à travers les options du développeur et puis avec le menu que vous obtenez quand vous augmentez le volume et la puissance pour redémarrer, j’ai supprimé toutes mes données).

Your attempt to install Ubuntu touch has changed system-, recovery- or boot partition.
The updater can only update the system if those positions are unchanged.
So you’ll have to do a manual update/installation (the link is valid for FPOS only).

4 Likes

Thank’s a lot! It worked =)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.