End of stock FP1 Spare Parts message is wrong

By the way, the “End of stock” note attached to FP1 spare parts in the shop keeps making people believe there was no stock left. Just now I’ve had another Fairphoner who turned to a third party online shop for this reason (which offers the spare part for 4 times the Fairphone shop price).

4 Likes

you are absolutely right I flagged it with the website team to fix this. Thank you once again :smiley:

3 Likes

Unfortunately this has never been rectified. I only just kept a fellow Fairphoner from giving away his FP1 which only lacked a working microphone just because he was convinced that spare part was actually sold out in the shop. The message currently reads (misleading parts in my eyes in italics:

End of stock. After supporting our Fairphone 1 for three and a half years and the Fairphone 1U for nearly two and a half years, we regret that we are no longer able to offer spare parts.

In order to get a change started, here is my suggestion for a better wording (changes in bold):

As long as remaining stocks last. After supporting our Fairphone 1 for three and a half years and the Fairphone 1U for nearly two and a half years, we regret that we are no longer able to produce spare parts.

@Monica.Ciovica, maybe you can give this another try?

6 Likes

Shared the info with the team :slightly_smiling_face: indeed the corrections have to be made for a better understanding of the context. Not sure on when they will be made, but I’ll keep an eye on this.
Thank you for bringing this up!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.