#EFCT19: European Fairphoners Community Trip to Amsterdam 2019 (25/8-31/8)

The efct19 is sadly already over, so I’m unpinning this topic.

I however am staying in Amsterdam a few more days and then I’ll visit other cities in the Netherlands that we have visited during efcts before, so I might post a few more photos here.

6 Likes

Anybody remember the statue of the Fairphoner who takes a selfie?

6 Likes

Hi all, quick question - as we are doing a small blog recap of the entire launch week.
We too a big group picture at the end on Friday - both EFCT group and FP employees. Can we use that as one of the images in the blog?

5 Likes

From my side that’s no problem!

1 Like

Tagging for confirmation @urs_lesse @Lidwien @robbert.f @AlbertJP @paulakreuzer @z3ntu @Stefan (anyone I forgot sorry, just trying to help with the few I know relatively sure)

3 Likes

Glad to hear you felt my presence there, but I wasn’t there. :blush:

2 Likes

Ah my bad :slight_smile: in my memory you tried out the FP3 at location.

2 Likes

No problem, I liked the question.

1 Like

We felt your presence, Urs! You’ve been ubiquitous! :rofl:

4 Likes

Fine for me :slight_smile:

For me too :slightly_smiling_face:

No problem!

You forgot to tag @aral-matrix and @ElKrasso. I think everyone else either replied or was tagged.

1 Like

No problem here either!

yes no problem to use the group picture - just don’t put my name under it :wink:
(I am pretty sure you weren’t planning to anyways)

2 Likes

No problem! :slight_smile:

Is this photo somewhere? :slight_smile: I couldn’t find it… :confused:

1 Like

Ups, I didn’t reply your question, @Monica.Ciovica. I am also fine with it.

What about an “EFCT19 participant” badge? @Monica.Ciovica Could you create that one? :slight_smile:

What about this Font Awesome icon for it in remembrance of the FP3 launch? :grin:

grafik

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I have granted the EFCT19 Participant badge to @paulakreuzer @Stefan @Stanzi @Paule @z3ntu @AlbertJP @ElKrasso @robbert.f and @aral-matrix! Edit: and @Lidwien
If you believe I have forgotten anyone, please just send me (or the moderators) a message :slight_smile:

Sorry for such a delay for the creation of the badge.

7 Likes