#EFCT17: European Fairphoners Community Trip to Amsterdam 2017 (31/7 - 6/8/17)

Thanks to the guy, who was standing in front of us on the ferry! :wink:

2 Likes

It looks like it’s raining the matrix background and it splashes off of @z3ntu.

8 Likes

Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday | Sunday

Day 3 - Workshops at Fairphone office

We’re currently in the Fairphone office and already had some workshops in the morning.

first I spied on some company secrets

Then @Douwe started the day and welcomed us.

While @Stefan introduced the Fairphone Angels Program

I looked around the office from above

@iratxe held the next workshop and talked about a lot of cool initiatives, like the insurance company of @Marie1 (she was there at the #efct16)…

…and @laurent_guerguy’s ECrowd

10 Likes

Hi all guys!

Thanks for sharing the pics. Awesome days so far in Amsterdam. Just to let you know that these days at ICT for Sustaiability Summer school we are working about how modular design on FP or other electric materials with similar design idea impacts on the CO2 footprint whilst assuring longevity. I will share our thoughts and findings on Saturday.
Looking forward to meeting with you all guys!

BR.

P.S - BTW @paulakreuzer, I have brought an spare part for @lina1. are you also going to bring the other spare parts I ask for? Cheers!

3 Likes

You ok, @Stefan? :open_mouth: These must be the first photos ever that show you with a non-Fairphone t-shirt.

10 Likes

I’m not an FP employee, but I just asked @Douwe and he said he made sure these spare parts are here for us.

1 Like

thanks for inviting me and enabling me to be part of the #efct17 as well as for your interest in my little project :smiley: was great to see you on skype

5 Likes

I thought that the Fairphone T-Shirt is better worn outside the Fairphone office, where it has more advertising power. :wink:

Thank you for sharing the details about your project! :blush: @ungutknut is working on 3D-printed covers for the Fairphone 2. Maybe the QI receiver can be integrated there.

More photos (and GIFs). :smiley:

Us sitting in the famous Fairphone amphitheatre, listening to @iratxe’s workshop.

@Iratxe explaining very vividly.

@Amber presenting his group’s answers to @Iratxe’s concluding questions.

@jayy presenting his QI connector board via Skype.

Sito,…

…Indre and Damiano explaining the FairBnB Coop.

@Chris_R chipping in to the discussion.

Thanks to all, who prepared workshops and gave us so much interesting input! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Day 4 - Helping Fairphone + party

Dismantling line has been set up!

10 Likes

This is GIF was too large to upload.

And in case anyone is wondering why the gifs are so retro… I used this: Retroboy

5 Likes

It was a long day! After helping Fairphone with testing some spare parts we received a summary from @Iratxe and @laurent_guerguy about the SYNAPSE program.

After that some Fairphone team members were pinned down and had to answer everything the community wanted to know. :wink:

In the evening @Irina_Spitznagel, @lina1, @Douwe and many more had prepared party games, pizza and beer and we had a great get-together of the community and the Fairphone Team.

7 Likes

Some more pictures from yesterday:

5 Likes

Let the games begin…

5 Likes

Will there be a similar event next year? How can I be kept informed?

3 Likes

Yes and via the forum.

6 Likes

Hey, was cool to meet everyone at the office yesterday.

Enjoy the last few days in Amsterdam. This weekend is going to be blast with all the Pride festivities.

7 Likes

Where on the forum? Has the date for next year been announced yet?

1 Like

It has also been announced long in advance at

https://www.fairphone.com/en/community/events/

Just visit the forum at least every now and then, Fairphoners have been organizing and informing the community here for many months about the current edition. I am sure they will do so again long in advance of next year’s. :smile:

2 Likes

Some of the good photos from Amsterdam’s Canal Pride Parade…

@amber @Chris_R @werner_noebauer

10 Likes

Some of us will brunch tomorrow from 10:00 at Theatercafe Mozaïek. See you there! :wink:

http://www.podiummozaiek.nl/theatercafe

2 Likes