#EFCT17: European Fairphoners Community Trip to Amsterdam 2017 (31/7 - 6/8/17)

@dieguich: Above @Letmino stated that they also need a place to stay for the weekend. Maybe you can get in touch and organize something. :slight_smile:

I’ll make sure to bring my bike with me to Amsterdam again. It has since last year received some fresh blue-and-white paint.

2 Likes

Hi @Stefan, @iratxe and @paulakreuzer,

I will not join the Den Haag tour on Friday 4.8., because I’m going to visit Friends of the Earth Netherlands this day. Please consider this for the ticket reservation.

Looking forward to see you in Amsterdam :slight_smile:

6 posts were split to a new topic: Going around by train during EFCT17: Group ticket?

What about booking two greeters? I know that would mean to split up the group, but maybe that could be an option…

Hi, I am also looking for a place to stay, have you had any success yet? How can I direct message you? Thanks in advance

Just to confirm that I will come from Monday to Friday. Thanks to the organising team.

1 Like

It’s a pleasure to us! :slight_smile:

So you will take part in the Den Haag trip on Friday, but won’t go cycling with us on Saturday?

As I’ve been responding in other EFCT topics, it’s probably best to mention that I won’t be able to make it this year - due to other commitments my NL trip will be after the EFCT.

1 Like

It’s a pity! I hope you can make it to the EFCT18 if there is going to be one. :slight_smile:

Yes exactly. See you on Monday!

1 Like

Hi,

I haven’t checked anything so far. I will ley you know along next week. What about you? Any findings?

Bests.

:warning: Please mind that the meeting point for tomorrow has changed to Semai, Papaverhoek 35, 1032 JZ Amsterdam.

@paulakreuzer, @z3ntu and me will be leaving from Vienna to Amsterdam in about half an hour. :blush: See you all there! :smiley:

2 Likes

Have fun everyone :smile: :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Too bad I can’t make it :smiley: About the bike rental:
If you have a NS-card, you can get a OV-fiets subscription which costs €0,01 per year (to verify payment info) and €3,85 per day when you rent a bike.

Thanks! I’m on my way too, just taken the train to go to Amsterdam.

1 Like

We (@Chris_R, @Amber, @z3ntu, @Stefan and me) arrived! :smiley:
Amsterdam. Home sweet home! :heart:

6 Likes

Turns out you need a personal card (with your name on it) which is still valid for at least a year, and a Dutch bank account. My card expires in September and the replacement is due to be delivered in a few weeks, so that is not going to work on my card. I have my own bike though, so I don’t need the OV-fiets.

(About the bank account: what NS does is against EU law… it shouldn’t have to be that hard to get around in the Netherlands as a foreigner)

1 Like

Bike rental tips:

1 Like

Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday | Sunday

Day 1 - Day of Arrival

The first day at the #efct17 is over! 14 people joined us today for the opening dinner at the Eritrean-Ethiopian restaurant Semai and there will be more coming from all over Europe in the next days. :smiley:

Here are two impressions:

F.l.t.r.: Sella, @laurent_guerguy, @paulakreuzer, @AlbertJP, @Irina_Spitznagel, Marcel, @werner_noebauer, @Stefan, @z3ntu, @Amber, Lydia

F.l.t.r.: Marcel, @Douwe, @laurent_guerguy, @paulakreuzer, @Chris_R, @AlbertJP, @Friek, @Irina_Spitznagel

Tomorrow, @Douwe will show us around Amsterdam Noord by bike. Bring your own bike if you have one! :slight_smile:

Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday | Sunday

11 Likes