Do you want to sell your FP2

Hello from Los Angeles California USA

I am looking for a FP2 main board at minimum.
The main board does not need to be functional.

If you happen to have a fully functional FP2 phone, I would gladly consider that as an option as well.

Payment via PayPal.

Thank you.
George

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

1 Like

Hello - how much would you offer for a complete FP2?
Shipping batteries is a problem, yes!

Hello Mike. I’m looking to acquire a FP2 for Android 9 software development on the Snapdragon 801 chip.

Since this is the only phone on the market that has a 801 chip and runs on Android 9, I’m willing to pay a premium if the phone is fully functional and updated to Android 9.

Please let me know what a fair price for you to sell yours would be including shipment to USA.

Thank you so much for your time and I look forward to doing business with you soon.

Regards, George

2 Likes

It might be worth it to post in the US & Canada topics in this forum, too:

2 Likes

Thank you. I just posted in US community forum. Greatly appreciate the suggestion.

Regards, George

1 Like

I might have put it the wrong way. I meant to suggest posting in these two topics:

That would definitely alert a few of those who posted in them before.

2 Likes

Hello Mike. The last one that was sold here was for 100 euro or $144 USD. I have a $200 USD budget including shipping. Let’s make a deal. Thanks

German online shop Vireo sells refurbished (“like new”) core modules für 120 Euros a piece:

As far as I know, you can e-mail them at kundenservice@vireo.de in English as well.

1 Like

Hello Urs. You are to kind sir. Thank you for the referral. Now if I can just find a complete phone :slight_smile: - Regards, George

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.