🇩🇪 🇬🇧 Aktuell | Austrian Fairphoners

Can I use that image for the WeAreFariphone twitter account to post about today’s meeting?

3 Likes

Tisch ist schon gedeckt.

9 Likes

Mmmm … I love the Community Cake! :yum:

4 Likes

Ich muss schon sagen, ihr habt’s drauf. Esst ein stück für mich mit!!! Ich wünsche euch einen super Abend.

3 Likes

I hope you all had a great night with many nice and sweet things!

F. l. t. r.: Anna, @paulakreuzer, @z3ntu, @werner_noebauer, @Stanzi, Gerhard, @Lars, @Stefan, @EvaS
Not on picture: @Martin, Thomas

CC @Friek: Stuttgart is trendsetter

13 Likes

Fairphone sweets…

12 Likes

Copycats! :wink:

Love the pictures.

2 Likes

You’re the copycats. I had the idea on november 30th.

1 Like

Looks like fun! :slight_smile: I wish I could have come! :-/

3 Likes

More pictures from our party yesterday:

Thanks to @Stefan for preparing a last minute picture gallery

Still a high FP1 rate here in Austria:

8 Likes

Awesome guys.
Congrats and thanks for three years of support.

:heart:

8 Likes

Thanks! And thanks for the cool video :wink:

5 Likes

Happy 3 years you guys!! I’m Super happy to count with your support, knowledge and always inspiring energy! For more years to come Toi Toi Toi!! (probably not an Austrian expression…but is the only one that I know - we have to work on that - :slight_smile: )

6 Likes

We use this too! :wink:

Thank you to the whole team for your enthusiasm about the Austrian community! :blush:

4 Likes

Hi fairphoners!
I just found out about this community when searching for support/advice to fix my FP2… The touch function of the display doesn’t work anymore after I dropped it, and taking it out/cleaning contacts/putting back in - repeatedly - didn’t help.
It’s a pity that this happened just after your 3-Jahresfest in Vienna, and just before Christmas, too. Unfortunately I don’t know any other FP2 owner (yet). I’d be happy about any other advice - or the possibility to meet up and test if swapping the display solves the problem, before ordering the sparepart.
Thanks in advance & happy holidays!
LG Moni

2 Likes

Hi @moni_ha, please send us an email to vienna ät fairphone dot community. We will get in contact soon and someone will be able to meet up with you and even provide you with spare parts. :slight_smile:

@Stefan did you do a “how-to-sound-like-tech-support”-crashcourse? :smiley:

2 Likes

This situation just means that the Austrian Angels are becoming professionals. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you, Stefan, I just sent an e-mail :slight_smile: