🇩🇪 🇬🇧 Abstimmung zum Smartphone des Jahres, wollt ihr für das Fairphone stimmen?

Das stimmt wohl. Das modulare LG G5 hatte für mich aber auch eine Stimme verdient. :wink:

2 Likes

Beim Durchlesen der technischen Daten höre ich meist auf wenn kein Wechselakku zum Einsatz kommt.
Aber das LG G4 war mal auf Platz 1. Ich hatte schon damit zu tun und finde es nicht schlecht. Die Kamera ist mal gar nicht schlecht und sonst läuft es auch recht gut. Hat auch einen Wechselakku. Trotzdem bin ich froh mein FP2 zu haben. Hoffentlich gewinnt es, Beim Umweltengel ist ja schon Erster.

Only 783 votes left to the top of the list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hoffentlich fechten sie die Wahl nicht an… hust :no_entry: (<= Österreich)

3 Likes

Funktioniert dieser Poll so ähnlich wie der? :wink:

1 Like

Kleines Update: Das Fairphone 2 hat es in die zweite Runde geschafft!

Aktuell liegt es auf Platz 10, und könnte so ins Finale kommen, allerdings ist es knapp. Die zwei Geräte davor, von Huawei und Honor, haben allerdings nur knapp Vorsprung. Ihr könnt also nochmal Abstimmen eine Woche abstimmen.

Small Update: The Fairphone two made it into second round. It’s currently on place 10, with the first then devices entering final round. You can still vote, if you like.

3 Likes

Sorry, I seem to have mixed up the dates. The poll is at the finals already, and the Fairphone 2 made it into the final ten phones.

You can cast your vote until December 6.

3 Likes

I can’t vote anymore after having voted in the semi-final…

Why that??? - I could!

I’m forwarded directly to the results…

First you have to vote (Click at the FP of course), than you klick on ‘vote’! Probably you klicked on an Iphone? Thats not allowed for Fairphoners! I tried to vote a second time and got: “You Had Already Voted For This Poll”.

2 Likes

I refreshed the page and this time it worked. No idea why it didn’t work before. Maybe some cache-issue… :stuck_out_tongue:

PS.: We need about 50 more votes to pass the "Samsung Galaxy S7 edge ". Do you think we can do it?

PPS.: @ben Could you give the topic an English title? I think that more people will see it the. :slight_smile: :gb:

1 Like

Wow, this morning we are on 4th place already!!!

3 Likes

Bronze place now … but beware when the Empires Strike Back! :imp:

If you haven’t voted yet, you can still cast your vote.

3 Likes

Can we reach the second place? IPhone 7 is only 40 votes away!

1 Like

We reached it, already 45 votes more than the iPhone. The first place, currently OnePlus 3, is still 163 votes away. We can make it to the top, please vote if you haven’t yet!

6 Likes

Just 115 votes away behind OnePlus3…

SMALL Community VS BIG Companies !

4 Likes

100 votes to gain…

3 Likes

Hm fine, at least second place for FP2, but…still many people did not get it yet. Eye candy seems to rule all. The specs of OnePlus3 reads nice anyway again it is placed somewhere between other short-life one-way smartphones due to the fact of not having a replaceable battery let alone limited repairabilty. Memory not expendable either…

Of course no candidate for me. I like my FP2 :blush:

4 Likes

35 votes more to go to the top!

4 Likes