Current location of the community Fairphone 2

@urs_lesse has some beautiful handwriting!
Read his entry to the Community Fairphone Diary when it comes to your town.

Next towns planned:

• Berlin
  • München

5 Likes

The community Fairphone got his new jacket today!
Now we’ll send it to @explit in Berlin for some fun testing.

6 Likes

Great! I’m really happy to get the community Fairphone. I and the guys from the Berlin Sailfish Community will iron out some Sailfish bugs as work on the deep testing of Fairphone Open.
Lets make FP2 a bit mature!

3 Likes

Sjeez, we are behind in this topic!
@iratxe had the phone in Bilbao and brought it to Barcelona.

And now the phone is in München!

Maybe something we can add to the map of @stefan:wink:

4 Likes

@Roboe was after a layer for the Community FP2: :slight_smile:

https://github.com/WeAreFairphone/fprsmap/issues/16

2 Likes

It’s back in Aix-la-Chapelle | Aken | Aachen! :smile:

… and now (7 February 2017) already going back home to Amsterdam!

6 Likes

Now back in Amsterdam. Making some small changes to it before sending it off again.

And @urs_lesse Made a great diary entry! Thnx!

5 Likes

P.S.: Sadly, the CFP2 box had arrived in Aachen not spreading the enchanting scent it had come with the first time around. Is s/he taken now? :cry: :wink:

Uhm what?
I am missing something here… :confused:

When I got it in late October/early November, the box really smelled of perfume. :wink:

Oh, haha. I have no idea what may have caused that. Maybe the postman was going on a date after delivery :slight_smile:
But if you look carefully at the pictures above, you can see that the next person who gets the CFP will also have a nice surprise :wink:

4 Likes

“Fairphone Change is in your hands” is that the new bootscreen for FP OS based on Android 6? :smiley:

PS: @Aachen_Fairphoners how can you follow up the sentence “…moves home to start work in Ööösterreiich” with a frowney! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Haha, yes, that was what came to my mind when I just read @Douwe’s allusion… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:slight_smile: exactly! The microphone on the lock screen is new in android 6

1 Like

Oh no, “Ok Gxxgle” creeps into the lock screen? :scream: The CFP2 should really have FP Open installed! :wink:

4 Likes

If the community wants to own it the community will open it!

4 Likes

It’s a good point, but I think that it should come with dual boot. @paulakreuzer has a working device with EFIDroid and can switch easily from FPOOS to FPOS if I understood well; that would be an excellent solution. You want people to think about the accessibility, the modularity and the fairness of the phone first. The open part is the icing on the cake.

5 Likes

Back home! We’ll polish it a bit and send it out to @Amber for the first Dusseldorf meetup!

4 Likes

Where was it before? I mean in-between Aachen and Amsterdam?

At the Munchen community event.

1 Like