"CARD 1" showing for people's names in SMS

Has anyone else had this…

On the Messaging list that shows all the people you have had SMS texts with, it has the relevant people’s names correctly shown, but once you go into a text conversation with a person, just above every text it says “CARD 1” which appears to be the name of the Sim Card (as I have it in slot 1). I assume in place of that it should actually show the person’s name. Is that correct, and if so, how do I get it to display that name?

Same problem here.

blablabla… 20 characters

Well, that’s not a bug but a feature of dual SIM phones.

So you can see which SIM card is used for a certain conversation. The name of the person you exchange messages with is shown on top of the conversation, later you’ll only see pictures.

I don’t like this either, but there’s nothing that can be done about it. Maybe using an alternative messaging app with a different interface…

1 Like

There’s some discussion about hiding the CARD 1 text in SMS conversations in this topic (and one linked from there). Feel free to continue there, I’ll close this one soon to avoid duplicate (triplicate?) discussion.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.