Can't submit support cases

Hi. I’ve filled out the form at https://fairphone.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests, but when I press Submit at the bottom, the page just reloads and takes me back to the top. Same thing in both Firefox and Chrome.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

1 Like

Did you see the “reCaptcha”(?) field at the end and filled it? My browser just didn’t show it because my NoScript-Addon from Firefox blocked the needed Google server for this to work.
I already asked the Fairphone support, if there is no better solution for checking if I’m human, than using a Google service.

same thing happened to me, it’s not the recaptcha it’s just a buggy form and very frustrating. try support@fairphone.zendesk.com

Happened to me as well. However, I received a confirmation email. So at least for me it worked despite looking like it didn’t…

It’s support@fairphone.com actually. Support tickets get created automatically this way, but they are not yet categorized and need some more handiwork.

I suffered this and the problem was the Phone unique identifier (serial number/IMEI1) field. Check if you are providing the valid one.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.