Can't start phone

Hi, I wanted to completely reset my phone yesterday with TWRP Recovery and dropped it while the reset was still ongoing and the battery fell out. Now I can´t even get into TWRP to restore the backup. I tried with adb but couldn´t get the device into fastboot mode. Does anyone have any ideas what else I could try?

Thanks a lot
Theo

Welcome to the community forum.

Just start or reboot the phone while keeping Volume - pressed to get into Fastboot Mode.

Just start or reboot the phone while keeping Volume + pressed to get into Recovery Mode.

To force a reboot, just keep the power button pressed for about 15 seconds.

2 Likes

Thanks for your answer.

I can´t get into either Fastboot or Recovery. I just get the fairphone startup screen.

I tried to use the ubuntu touch installer to get the phone running again and now the startscreen shows ¨fairphone powered by ubuntu touch¨ but the installer tells me that it loses connection after a few seconds. So it seems to be able to connect to the computer, but then somehow loses connection.

After a few tries it worked, no idea what the problem was, thanks for your help :grinning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.