Flashing LineageOS in TWRP fails with an error:
Can't install this package on top of incompatible data. Please try another package or run a factory reset. Updater process ended with ERROR: 7 Error installing zip file `/sdcard/Download/lineage-14.120170626-UNOFFICIAL-FP@.zip' Updating partition details... ...done
Here is what I did:
- Installed the Fairphone Open 17.06.04
- Enabled root in the dev option.
- Flashed the latest TWRP by @z3ntu using the apk from here
- Flashed the TWRP with OTA fix file
- Queued the migration zip BEFORE the lineage build.
- Flashed the most recent lineage build from here: https://fp2.joutubes.nl/builds/full/
Any tips on what to do now?
Edit: looks like I am doing rubber duck debugging here on you all. Sorry about that…
I should have done a factory reset first. Now it works.
I hope my mistake helps other people in the future stuck in the same place.