Can't access Pictures on SD card via USB

Yes, Open Camera does. In “More camera controls” you need to enable “Use Storage Access Framework”. Then you can choose a location on the SD card.

2 Likes

Your’re right! I found that out just before throughing my phone out of the window yesterday evening :slight_smile:
Indeed, it’s now on the SD card. But now I have the same problem as you had: The pictures are with 0kb and I can’t open them through USB.
I applied the same procedure as you described (deleting the cashe and rebooting). After that I surprisingly saw many other folders (from other apps I wish they put their data on SD card). But the problem with the pictures remained!
And furthermore I always see a message “SD-Card from Scandisc” as if I had received an SMS.
How can you copy them to the internal storage for download? (I have never ever seen any “save as…”)

Strange… maybe your phone was connected to the PC when you deleted cache and data. I would try it again.
And to copy the files I use a file manager and do just copy and then paste.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.