Sometimes when trying to take a picture through Signal, it is unable to take a picture.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open signal and navigate to a conversation
- Tap the icon to open the camera
- Tap icon to snap a picture
- Picture would be taken and then move on through the app
- Image freezes before alert appears at the bottom of the app reading “camera not available”
Question also posted on Signal’s forum
No such problem on my FP3+ ??? Works fine.
EDIT 1. I was using the front camera, will try the rear.
EDIT 2. Yeap! no problem sending images taken by the rear camera. ??
I never experienced issues with Signal and the FP3 camera. Which OS and OS version do you have? Have you modified your system by, for example, trying to “de-google” it?
This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.