Camera and flashlight don't work

After my Fairphone 3 fell quite hard, everything seemed ok after I put the battery back in. After a few days I noticed that both flashlight and camera don’t work any longer. I opened the phone and took out the camera module and re-assembled it. Made no difference. Also tried all other tricks like factory settings etc.
Would it be a solution to replace the camera, or is something else broken?

Hi and welcome to the community. Do you by chance know someone else with a FP3 to interchange the camera module or a #fairphoneangels close? So you could test if its the camera module or worse something with the core module? Or maybe check the marked section here if someone gives a way the FP3 module (after replacing to the FP3+ module)?

1 Like

Thank you for the welcome and the suggestions. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to convince people in my environment to switch to Fairphone, so no swap possible. I found a Marktplaats sale advert of someone who upgraded the camera, but my offer was not accepted. I’ll keep trying, but also hope for other suggestions or experiences here.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.