Call/SMS Network not reachable, internet works, after Reebot sometimes OK, or not, or "resting" android robot (no command)

Continuing the discussion from Call/SMS Network not reachable, Internet works, after Reboot everything OK:

Hi!

I have been having trouble with my FP2 from the beginning and I am not sure what is causing it. I will suddenly loose Call/SMS Network and do not detect it until I then try calling/messaging someone and discover I am not reachable. The screen displays “invalid sim” and shows no coverage. Internet works, though. I am using only one SIM, from Chess in Norway. Sometimes Rebooting works, but not always. Have had to reboot again and again until connecting. Turing to flight mode and back does not work. Turning off wi-fi when not using it, does not work. Neither does turning off data use, nor limiting background data (as it is called in Norwegian). However, it seems to happen mostly when I am out walking/travelling, not when I am in the same place. The last thing now is that a week back, it would not solve itself by rebooting. I tried rebooting 4-5 times, but suddenly the whole phone died on me, displaying the “resting” android robot and the text “no command” … I was not in the middle of an installation as it says here: https://fairphone.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/201654943. I am now back to my old nokia. SIM works and all well. But I would very much like my FP2 to work again. What could be the problem, and how to solve it?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Call/SMS Network not reachable, Internet works, after Reboot everything OK