🇬🇧 đŸ‡«đŸ‡· Bluetooth tethering with tomtom 600 not sharing internet

[english]
FP3 with /e

I was abble to pair tomtom with the FP3 but then mys GPS say my phone did not give access to internet.
i try modify Hardware acceleration and AVRCP with no sucess
I also upgrade to the latest version of /e : nothing change

My friends with a honor and samsung can with android.

[French]
FP3 avec /e
Je peut m’appairer sans problĂšme avec le tomtom mais ce dernier me dit que le FP3 ne donne pas accĂ©s au net.
Sur les conseil de ce forum j’ai tentĂ© sans succĂ©s de modifier les paramĂštres d’accĂ©lĂ©ration matĂ©rielle et le AVRCP . Sans succĂ©s.
J’ai mis a jours / e : Rien.

Mes amis peuvent sans problĂšme se connecter avec leur android (honor et samsung)

Kriss

Hi and welcome to the forum.
Are your friends also udibg /e/ and have you checked out the /e/ forum ?

2 Likes

Hello Amoun
Thanks for reply,
No my friends don’t use / e
and indeed, I’m confused that I haven’t thought about their forum.
i’ll try

1 Like

Bonjour Kriss,

Le FP3 sous Android standard supporte le partage de connexion par Bluetooth, et bien que je n’utilise pas /e/ j’imagine que c’est similaire.

Juste pour ĂȘtre sĂ»r, est-ce que tu as pensĂ© Ă  activer le partage de connexion, et de prĂ©fĂ©rence avant d’appairer ?
D’abord vĂ©rifier que la connexion data 4G fonctionne. Puis, dans Android standard c’est dans ParamĂštres > RĂ©seau et Internet > Point d’accĂšs et partage de connexion. Activer l’option Partage par Bluetooth.

Ensuite, faire appairer et connecter, puis tenter à nouveau la connexion à Internet depuis le tomtom, en choisissant par point d’accùs du FP3.

Je pense que le problùme vient de /e je n’ai pas l’option"Partage par Bluetooth"

I think the problem comes from /e I don’t have “Share via Bluetooth” option

Then let’s call in an expert. @AnotherElk could you give some advice on Bluetooth tethering on FP3 running /e/ ? Thanks for any help!

@lightbringer Have you successfully connected other devices using Bluetooth tethering? I should have asked before.

If not for CCTG I would hardly use Bluetooth at all, and I never used Bluetooth tethering on any phone I had, and I don’t have any device in sight to test this with at the moment. Sorry to disappoint :wink: .

Never mind! I haven’t found much mentioning specifically bt tethering with /e/ on FP3 so will continue to look around.

Anyone else who might be able to do a test / confirm proper functioning please do chip in!

@lightbringer Does the tomtom do USB? In that case you could perhaps use that option, though the devices would be physically “tethered” :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.