I've got the Fairphone for some time now, and there are some persistent bugs I experiment with the bluetooth, even with the last update:
- When I connect the phone to the car bluetooth, sometimes it just won't connect.
- When connecting, with Spotify, the music info is not synchronized (can't see the music time track, and the artist name and song name are stuck on the first music played in the car).
- Car button to change tracks does not always work. sometimes, music plays, but the only way to change track is to use the phone.
- When trying to make a call with voice control, sometimes the call just won't be done (even if the voice app says that it is going to call xxx ).
- When the music plays and a call is received or made, sometimes the music keeps playing in the background (which doesn't help to hear the call)
I saw that most bluetooth connexion bug related were fixed since the last update, but those weren't fixed in my case.
Is it something known?
Can something be done to improve this?
The car is an Opel Astra (no more than one year old)
Those bugs didn't appear with other phones, so it seems they don't come from the car bluetooth system