Barely used FP4 for US shipping

What product(s) are you offering?

Fairphone 4, 128gb/6GB version, only used for two weeks - just isn’t working on my network and I can’t really switch :frowning:

At what price are you willing to sell or give it/them (for free/fixed/negotiable)?

$625 - shipping included

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

Shipping from Buffalo, New York, USA

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

Other, remarks:

No problems with it, AT&T is just a terrible company. Post will be taken down if Clove processes my return

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

1 Like

You might want to add the specification – I guess it’s the 128GB/6GB RAM version, but clarification would be helpful for those interested.

Would you be interested in shipping to Canada? I know customs adds extra work for you, so no worries if you don’t want to deal with that.

1 Like

Thanks urs_lesse, I added that to the original post!

I’ve never shipped anything to Canada, I’ll look into whats involved in shipping a phone up there but I don’t think it’d be a problem

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.