Average support responds time

What is the average time it takes the support to respond when asked over email or the contact page from the website?
I wrote them 2 weeks ago and still no responds except the original “we got your message”

For me it’s a bit between 2 and 6 weeks, if ever :nerd_face: I also had issues closed without communication.

Depends on what you define as a response. If any textual communication, then it’s the 2-6 weeks. But that’s usually along the lines:

POLITE BULL****
We are thus very sorry that you are currently experiencing an issue with the app. I will log the information and report it to the relevant team for further investigation.
I appreciate your patience and cooperation so far and want to assure you that we are doing our best to have this resolved as soon as possible. I kindly ask you to give us more time to investigate this.
As a workaround, you could try the following steps in the meantime:
ZILLION OF USELESS STEPS, USUALLY UPDATING EVERYTHING OR REBOOTING THE PHONE

If you mean time to resolve an issue, then it’s infinity for me so far. I have like 7 issues open over the past year, and none solved (some of them closed without resolution).

1 Like

I understand you dont own a FP yet and you had some question that most likely is not really high priority for them as you dont have an issue with a device and those having real issues also have to wait often