Following a discussion about Clock resets when I take battery out I noticed that after a restart the clock doesn’t find time and date automatically.
I had it set on “Time provided by network” which did not work. So I chose “Time provided by GPS” and it searched for the time. After I had taken the battery out again I rebooted and the phone did not search for the time from GPS. When I switched the option to “time provided by network” it found the time immediately and everything was fine.
I am on a FP1 with Kola Nut 1.8.
####Steps to reproduce
- Shut down your phone.
- Take the battery out. Time and date should reset to factory default (Aug. 1st 2013).
- Put the battery back in and boot.
- Time and date are not found automatically.
- Choose the alternative option of “Time provided by network” or “Time provided by GPS” (the one which was not set initially).
- Time and date are searched immediately.
Please check if it is the same with your devices. If yes, we should file this as a bug.
Have a nice day!