Apps for BackUp?

Hello
I would like to have an App to do a Back Up from my Fairphone 3+ to my Computer (Windows). I tried with Smart Switch but it doesn’t work. I don’t want to use my Google Account. On the Forum I found Informations from 2018… pretty outdated :frowning: .
Can somebody recommend me one or some of currents Apps for BackUp?
Thank you for your answer.

Possibilities depend on what you want to backup.
Pretty good for anything except OS settings and App settings is MyPhoneExplorer.

4 Likes

I confirm : have used MyPhoneExplorer for years, first synchronising Contacts and Agenda with Outlook, and now with Thunderbird (free/libre, always up to date, more efficient :o).

If necessary, you can complement that with Syncthing, available on F-Droid. It will synchronise other folders, like your downloads, documents (if any)…

5 Likes

MyPhoneExplorer can sync those, too :wink: .

1 Like

You’re right!
I had never succeeded in syncing more than one folder, but I saw your message, played with the scripts (real easy) this morning and it works.
Thanks, much more simple.

3 Likes

I just run a MultiSync including a setting which syncs the whole Internal Storage :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for your advice. I will try.

Have a good day. Best regards

image001.jpg

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.