Anyone selling a FP4 (grey)?

If anyone is willing to sell a new Fairphone 4, please let me know.

Hi and welcome.

Why are you asking soemone to sell you a ‘new’ phone? Do you have a problem buying one first hand or are you trying to get one cheaper ??

Because I’m in USA and tried purchasing from Clove Technology, which I thought would work. But they want me to send them a copy of my photo ID and credit card, which I’m not doing due to security. I don’t want a photo of my credit card number floating around on the internet. And there doesn’t seem to be any other online resellers selling to USA. If you know of any, please let me know.

Also, it doesn’t have to be new. But hopefully at least only lightly used (no scratches).

1 Like

There’s a list of resellers with several marked as “shipping internationally”, although Iooking at the ones marked, I have doubts about several of these actually doing so.

Vireo in Germany (included in the above list) has been reported in the past shipping Fairphones beyond Europe. Their website is in German, but you can contact them in English at kundenservice@vireo.de.

For experiences of others, you might want to ask here:

P.S.: I assume you are fully aware that Fairphone Support doesn’t extend beyond the countries where Fairphone themselves ship to.

3 Likes

I boight mine from Kickmobiles in the UK. No custom/import fees, got it in 2-3 days. It’s pricey but they’re great. They have an eBay store too.
Works on T-Mobile & their affiliates.
Good luck!

3 Likes

Already snagged one! Haha. But thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.