Accessoires Idea: "Phone addict package" External charger, second battery and battery case

Its getting worse actually…

Such a person would have to be paid a lot, as need to have technical understanding as well be a very strong person to be able to distance from all those nasty comments that are made here about people doing their job as good as they can.

Edit and worse and worse

1 Like

Okay, okay. I’ll back out.
Just a last comment, from someone who has been co-admin of a high-traffic hobbyist forum for 5+ years: Forum management isn’t something for the over-sensitive, especially in a forum where most people aren’t native speakers and have a more or less shaky grip of English.
Some people are rude, some are just blunt, others don’t understand how somebody might get offended by something they said in good faith, and of course everybody always thinks (s)he is right, and anybody who doesn’t agree can only be wrong… :roll_eyes:
Diversity means accepting that people might not be like you, not think like you. And accepting means not passing moral judgment (“wrong”), even if you don’t agree.

-Bows out-

1 Like

I get that you didn’t mean employ an idiot who will work for nothing and do as they say, and as you say language is an issue.

But diversity that is an act by people is just another form of control, I work in land management so there’s a lot of such talk that means more exploitation, not less.

If something is moral, i.e. good then all we can do is ‘not good’

It’s the polarisation that is embedded in language that is the issue and cheap is a word than lends itself to such.

As you say there was no insult intended any more than the use of any other polarisation.

People are upset and find opportunities to express it.

If you do, then someone will have a go at you.

While you’re busy pointing fingers, someone else is judging you ( Bob Marely)

There’s nothing wrong in pointing fingers or making judgements, it’s what we do.

But honestly ‘Phone addict package’ :rofl:

I know it wasn’t meant as a joke, though I wish it were :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I just thought of a nice feature of the easily replacable batteries. If i buy a phone i would want to have two batteries for it to easily swap when needed, especially on longer trips or when hiking

Current problem is that it can only be charged inside a phone, and thus making the phone less useful since it would be locked at a wall charging multiple batteries

Would it be possible to make a separate small charger/case for the batteries to charge them separately using usb-c, and possibly also performing dual duty as a power bank? Then i could have several batteries, one charging at home while phone is still with me and fully usable, etc…

Feels like a no-brainer to me if it can be made to a reasonable price… what do you guys think?

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve thought about that as well. An external charger would indeed be useful in certain situations.

There are always Pros and Cons. For a Smartphone running at least a whole day or depending on the use case even much longer, it makes no sense to me to have a second battery. Most of the times it will be just lying around and degrading like the original one.

And using an external charger with powerbank functionality? Then you can use the powerbank anyway and don’t need the second battery.

But there are external standard chargers, as far as I know, there is a whole thread about this topic. I will try to find it.

1 Like

The point is making use of the standard phone battery as a powerbank for other things

I think circuitry-wise it is kind of similar to charge and be a powerbank

But double size battery with bulging backside is also a nice option