A couple of little probably basic questions (notifications & LED colour)

Does anyone know which colours are possible with the Fairphone’s LED? It seems that not all colours are supported, e.g. violet.

1 Like

I’ve been able to set up green, red, dark blue, light blue, and a strange white that’s like all colours at the same time.

1 Like

I’m adding @Jacky and @humorkritik to discuss the light notifications here.

What I found is that if you choose a colour, which the FP’s LED can’t show, it turns out red.

I think @Stefan is right, and I noticed the same about violet. I didn’t even manage to get different shades of blue, and I vaguely remember that when I tried white, I also ended up with red again. However, red, blue and green were more or less ok for me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Roser_Blasco, could you post the hex codes for the colours you achieved? (If you used GravityBox, that should be easy: you can see the hex code in the colour picker).

I my case, something is at odds with the hex codes: #f00ffa2 gives me a green :green_heart: - and #ff009bff also gives me a green :green_apple:. WTF?

A lot of other settings, like yellow colours etc., also don’t translate to any of the LEDs actual colours. Currently, it’s guesswork how I can achieve something else then green :evergreen_tree: and red :red_circle: . I had blue, once, but after a reset I had to change my settings again. Now, blue is gone. :large_blue_circle:

Blue should be #0000ff (I was just trying this out with LED Color Tester).

I also cannot achieve the following…: :frowning:

You can find a follow-up discussion here: