5-Jahres-Fest / 5th Anniversary | 10. Austrian Fairphoners Meetup

01-aktuell02-ersatzteile03-rueckblick04-about

:uk: English version below :uk:

Wow, die Austrian Fairphoners gibt es bereits seit 5 Jahren! :tada: Und das will gefeiert werden! Wir werden die Zeit ein wenig zurückdrehen und uns gemeinsam anschauen, was so alles in den letzten Jahren passiert ist. Es wird Kuchen und Punsch/Glühwein geben und Fairphone hat schon angekündigt, uns ein Überraschungs-Goodie-Package zu schicken.

Herzlich eingeladen sind alle, die mit uns feiern wollen, alle, die sich das Fairphone 3 anschauen wollen oder schon ein Fairphone besitzen, und alle, die einfach mit freundlichen Leuten über faire Elektronik diskutieren wollen. :blush: :blue_heart:

:uk: Wow, the Austrian Fairphoners already have been founded 5 years ago! :tada: That’s a good reason to celebrate! We will turn back the wheel of time and look at the events of the past years. There will be cake and hot punch/wine and Fairphone has announced to send us a package with surprise goodies.

Whether you want to meet the Fairphone 3 or you already own a Fairphone or you simply want to talk to friendly people about fair electronics — join us in the celebration of our 5th anniversary!

Hardfacts

• Datum/Date: Samstag, 14.12.2019
  • Uhrzeit/Time: 19:00
  • Ort/Venue: EOX Offices, Thurngasse 8/4, 1090 Wien

Kontakt

:globe_with_meridians: austrianfairphoners.org
:email: vienna
:email: linz
:envelope_with_arrow: Newsletter (max. 1x/Monat)

8 Likes

Photos!

prologue

For me the day started at 7 in the morning.
I went for a hike from Rodaun to Heiligenkreuz.

Sunrise at Perchtoldsdorfer Heide.

Afterwards some Austrian Fairphoners had an internal meetup and we ate pizza. (No photos)

care-package from the FP headquarters - thanks @Monica.Ciovica et al

unpacked

table is set

obligatory group photo

an affordable DIY stylus in action

my dog was also there - you see you don’t have to own a Fairphone to be welcome at our meetups

we’re 5 years old now, or how Fairphone say: “We’re here and we’re here to stay!”

9 Likes

To many more years ahead! :raised_hands:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.